Download Course Description (PDF) Off-Campus Permission Form (PDF)
The course covers the development of mathematical principles of precalculus and their applications.
- Functions and graphs
- Intercepts, zeros, and solutions
- Polynomial and rational functions
- Exponential and logarithmic functions
- Trigonometric functions
- Trigonometric identities and additional trig topics
- Linear models and systems of equations
- Matrices and determinants
- Sequences, probability, and statistics
- Conics, polar coordinates, and vectors
TEXTBOOK: Precalculus with Limits: A Graphing Approach. Larson et al. 1995
Prerequisites: Algebra II
Parents of public school students must print out a course description to give to their child’s counselor along with an off-campus permission form.