Prerequisites: Completion of Spanish 3 with a grade of 75% or higher.
Text: Conexiones Comunicacion y cultura, Prentice Hall, 2006
Topics of Study:
- The Present tense, The Present Perfect, The Present Progressive
- Pluperfect, Conditional Perfect
- The Preterite tense
- The Future tense , Future Perfect
- Affirmative and negative expressions
- Passive voice
- Reflexive verbs
- Relative pronouns
- Direct and Indirect-object pronouns
- Impersonal Expressions
- Noun Clauses
- Past Participles
- Subjunctive mood
Students will comprehend conversations in “unedited language” relating to needs and social conventions. They will understand many specific topics and delve for information.B. Writing
Students will be able to write on familiar topics in the form of paragraphs, answer to questions, and dialogues.
Students will speak easily in most survival and social situations.
Students will understand reading material as it might occur in the Spanish culture, including advertisements, headlines, letters, invitations, etc.