HOW TO ACCELERATE YOUR STUDENT’S LEARNING AND PREPARE FOR ADMISSION TO HIGHLY COMPETITIVE COLLEGES….WITH THE LEAST AMOUNT OF STRESS
PRESENTER: Jill Duoto – Founder of High Bluff Academy
- How to accelerate your student’s learning and meet AP prerequisites at an earlier age
- How to schedule the high school years to maximize your GPA and AP credit
- Tips for working within the public school parameters to get the courses you want
- Leveraging summers to your advantage and balancing your workload
- Customized Pathways for future Engineering and BioChemistry majors
- AP Capstone Diploma
- AP Research Certificate
- AP Scholar Award levels
There will be two sessions beginning at 4:00 and 5:30 at the Carmel Valley Public Library on Wednesday, January 23, 2019. If you are unable to attend, please use the form to sign up for the Webinar.
Jill Duoto received her B.A. from U.C. Berkeley in Political Science and M.A. in Education Administration from SDSU. She has worked as a high school principal, counselor, AP teacher and director of curriculum at Francis Parker and schools in Asia and Latin America. She founded High Bluff Academy in 2002. She currently serves on the CCA Site Council and WASC school accreditation board. She designed and oversees an American education program in Jinhua, Zhejiang, China. She is the mother of three boys; the youngest is in 10th grade at CCA.
Please use the form below to reserve your space at the time most convenient for you.